When looking for luxury real estate in Las Vegas, one of the most exclusive and prestigious communities that you can find in not just Las Vegas, but the US, is The Ridges. The luxury neighborhood is quite literally the definition of a heaven with one of the best views in Vegas.
You’ll find the Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area at the back, the community includes a public golf course, and has an exclusive club managed by the community HOA. The private club includes an art studio, fitness center, pool, tennis court, and more!
As one of the most prestigious Las Vegas real estate neighborhoods, listing prices start from $500,000 and go well over the $7 million mark, so be ready to invest when looking to buy a home in The Ridges (zip code 89135).
Located West of the 215 Beltway, the elevation offers the community exceptional views for those who are into hiking or long drives. The Ridges is a gated neighborhood, so you can’t just stroll into it as and when you fancy a look. However, if you are looking to visit, just let us know and we’ll schedule a visit for you.
To say that the houses in the Ridges are luxurious is quite frankly an understatement. The community offers a desert contemporary look, and is filled with greenery, waterfalls, pools, and more.
It is safe to say that there really aren’t many other communities that are as luxurious in Las Vegas as The Ridges. Blue Heron does come close to the prestige offered by the community, but if given the option to choose between the two, we would definitely choose to live in The Ridges.
Here are some neighborhoods and listings for you to consider. If you need any help, we’re just a phone call away!
- Arrowhead. Includes houses over 1 acre. Luxury, spacious neighborhood.
- Azure. One of the newer communities where you get to design your own dream home, or purchase some of the best luxury real estate in Las Vegas.
- Boulder Ridge. High-end semi-custom homes. The neighborhood is modern and minimalistic.
- Fairway Hills. Semi-custom townhomes. The houses are low-maintenance and affordable. One of the most exclusive, low-cost (compared to the rest) communities in Las Vegas.
- Falcon Ridge. Direct access to the Club, it gives off a golf course view. Houses range from$2.5 million to $7.5 million.
Indigo is the latest and last custom lot neighborhood in The Ridges Las Vegas. Indigo real estate will be made up of the oversized custom lots set behind a second gate all limited to single story homes.
- Promontory. The oldest set of luxury homes in the neighborhood and the most sought-after ones.
- Redhawk. A ‘community’ within the neighborhood with its own part and homes ranging from 1/3 acre to 1 acre.
- Topaz Ridge. These are one-story semi-custom luxury homes, uniquely featuring outdoor kitchens, golf and strip views, and more. Houses range from under $1 million to over $2 million.
For more information about The Ridges, Check out the summerlin.com website or give us a call to discuss your specific needs.
Disclaimer: There are numerous factors to consider in every investment, including real estate. The information provided above is just a matter of opinion and can change with time. It shouldn’t be construed as legal or tax advice; neither does the report constitute a financial promotion or investment advice. It is general information and before making any such decision, you should seek out licensed professionals and see all ends clearly.